Ultimate Cartridge Check System with 1″ analog dial indicator provided with three points; one round, one needle point and a flat end. This precision measuring instrument eliminates the need of purchasing 2 or 3 separate devices, affords the user to make the below measurements for the most precision reloaded ammo, SEE VIDEO LIBRARY, POSTPAID!
- Case Length
- Loaded Round Overall Length
- Bullet Overall Length (Meplat Variations)
- Primer Seating Depth
- Case Wall Thickness
- Detect Impending Case Head Separation
- Case Neck TIR (total indicated runout)
- Case rim TIR
- Extraction Groove TIR
- Loaded Round Bullet TIR
- Sort Bullet Ogive Variations*
- Loaded Cartridge Check to Bullet Ogive*
- Case Shoulder Bump Variations*
- Rimmed Case Headspace*
(*) Indicates optional accessory needed for this measurement.